An occlusal splint is a mouth appliance that is used to stop bruxism, the act of grinding teeth together. The mouth guard also is used to protect dental work and treat jaw disorders.
1) The treatment of occlusal splint is reversible and non-invasive
3) Adjust as the treatment progress
1) Protect the teeth from harmful habits.
2) Promote a more orthopedically stable temporomandibular joint position.
3) Promote reorganization and reduction of neuromuscular reflex activity.
4) Reduce hyperactive masticatory muscles allow resolution inflammation mediated pain.
5) Prevent tooth wear caused by bruxism.
6) Protect the orofacial structures from damage.
1) It is a removable piece that is custom-molded to fit the top and bottom teeth.
2) The occlusal splint fits the occlusal and cut surface of the maxillary or mandibular teeth.
3) The occlusal splint is made of processed acrylic resin and is designed to guide the jaw bone when it moves side-to-side and front-to-back.
1) Occlusal splints are suitable for people who grind their teeth, have a history of pain and dysfunction associated with their chewing or temporomandibular joints, or have completed a full mouth reconstruction.
2) Suitable for patients with bruxism.
Fotis dental laboratory has rich experience in making mouth guard. Equipped with advanced equipment and technology, Fotis Dental has been specialized in occlusal splint for many years. Should you are looking for quality and competitive price occlusal splint made in China, we, as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in dentistry, must be your best choice.
If you are considering outsouring your works or looking for a good and reliable China dental supplier (China dental lab), please don't hesitate to contact us.