Telescopic dental crowns consist of two parts. Primary crowns are cemented over prepared teeth for permanent placement.
1) Long life expectancy
2) Easy to clean
3) Low cost for repair and expansion
1) To prevent bone loss.
2) To improve speech.
3) To make the jaws better aligned.
4) To improve the chewing efficiency.
5) To support for periodontal structure.
6) To prevent future tooth loss.
Telescopic dental crowns consist of two parts. Primary crowns are cemented over prepared teeth for permanent placement. Secondary crowns slip over the primary ones and can be removed. They are held in place well because of the friction produced with the primary crowns.
1) Telescopic dentures are ideal for patients who are undesired or unable to perform an implant because of the anxiety, high cost of the implants and the diseases or the medication that will not allow the insertion of implants.
2) Telescopic dentures are the best choice for patients with periodontal disease to recover new teeth.
3) Suitable for the absence of back molar.
At Fotis dental laboratory, we have rich and long experience in making telescopic works for German market.
Equipped with advanced equipment and technology, Fotis Dental has been specialized in telescopic works for many years. Should you are looking for quality and competitive price telescopic works made in China, we, as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in dentistry, must be your best choice. If you are considering outsourcing your works or looking for a good and reliable China dental supplier (China dental lab), please don't hesitate to contact us.