Acrylic dentures consist of the denture teeth attached to an acrylic base plate. And it could have wire clasps, valplast clasps or clear clasps for more retention.
2) Good aesthetics
3) Easy to fit and change
4) Cost effective
6) Simple treatment
7) Staining resistance
8) Less likely to break or develop fractures
1) Acrylic dentures are used to replace missing teeth.
2) Acrylic can reduce the pressure from habits such as grinding, biting or knocking teeth.
1) If you have few natural teeth, or if your teeth are in poor condition, acrylic dentures are usually the preferred treatment.
2) Acrylic dentures are preferred for people who have bone loss in their jaws or diseased gums.
1) Acrylic dentures consist of the denture teeth attached to an acrylic base plate. And it could have wire clasps, valplast clasps or clear clasps for more retention.
2) Acrylic dentures are 100% made of acrylic.
3) They don not contain metal substructures for support.
You can use a toothbrush and toothpaste or a cleaner made specially for cleaning dentures. They are not very strong. Thus, you need to be careful when washing.
At Fotis dental laboratory, all works are made with excellent materials. Acrylic denture: Ivoclar acrylic teeth, Yamahachi acrylic teeth, and Lucitone 199 from Densply. Turnaround time: one week
If you are considering outsourcing your works or looking for a good and reliable China dental supplier (China dental lab), please don't hesitate to contact us.
Equipped with advanced equipment and technology, Fotis Dental has been specialized in acrylic denture for many years. Should you are looking for quality and competitive price acrylic denture made in China, we, as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in dentistry, must be your best choice.