Compared with other crown types, less tooth structure needs to be removed with metal crowns, and tooth wear to opposing teeth is kept to a minimum.
Full metal crown and bridge
1) High biocompatibility
2) Good physical propertities
3) Precision marginal fitting
4) High durability
5) High resistance to corrosion and heat
6) Less tooth structure removal
7) Minimum tooth wear
8) The most conservative repair mode
9) Full metal crown is the longest record of any restorations currently in use
10) Enamel compatibility
11) Not susceptible to plaque
1) Full metal crown can prevent acrylic or composite veneer from falling off on less obvious molars.
2) Full metal crown and bridge can withstand biting and chewing forces well.
1) Full metal crown and bridge are a good choice for back teeth which are invisible.
2) They are ideal restorations for posterior restoration with very limited reduction available, especially in bruising patients.
3) They are a good choice for those who don't care about getting the perfect aesthetics and just want the best dental protection.
1) Full metal and bridge consist entirely of a single piece of alloy.
2) Metal used in crowns and bridges include gold alloy, other noble alloys (for example palladium) or a base-metal alloy (for example nickel, chromium or titanium).
Equipped with advanced equipment and technology, Fotis Dental has been specialized in full metal crown and bridge for many years. Should you are looking for quality and competitive price full metal crown and bridge made in China, we, as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in dentistry, must be your best choice.