IPS e.max® is made of monolithic lithium disilicate ceramic and delivers outstanding esthetics and precision fit.
E.max crown, Veneer, Inlay and onlay
1) Outstanding aesthetics and precision fit
2) Beautiful and curable
4) Excellent light transmission
5) Excellent soft tissue response and biocompatibility
6) Nonmetallic substructures of e.max crown eliminate allergic reactions to metals
7) Low sensitivity to heat and cold
8) E.max is suitable for a wide range of cavity surface options
1) E.max veneer can permanently conform to natural teeth.
2) E.max crown match perfectly with natural teeth.
3) E.max inlay and onlay are ceramic restoration rebuiding only a portion of a tooth when filling is not an adquate choice.
4) E.max veneer can be used to treat a broken or discolored tooth or a slightly incorrect tooth quikly and easily.
5) E.max restorations are suitable for both adhesives and conventional bonding.
E.max CAD is suitable for complete anterior or posterior crowns.
1) IPS e.max® is made of monolithic lithium disilicate ceramic.
2) The veneer is the dental restoration at the front of the tooth. Inlays and onlays are ceramic
3) At Fotis dental laboratory, all works are made with excellent materials. E.max : Ignots from Ivoclar, E.max Ceram porcelain from Ivoclar.